With over eight hundred executed value-based agreements estimated to be in circulation, and over seventy published contracts available in the public domain, VBAs are now a significant component of the pharmaceutical landscape. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services' (CMS) proposed rule changes to "Medicaid Best Price" will enable the expansion of VBAs even further.
Even though the goals of value-based agreements aim to reassure payers on issues of therapeutic value and cost-effectiveness, while simultaneously helping manufacturers expand patient access, operational barriers still exist.
Join HealthVerity and Verpora for an in-depth discussion on how to mitigate some of these existing challenges and effectively shift the focus from volume to value.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What the current VBA landscape looks like today- by therapy, manufacturer and payer
- The payer perspective on VBAs: both present and future
- The potential impact on VBAs with CMS' proposed rule changes to "Medicaid Best Price"
- How to identify and avoid the barriers that slow down VBA development
- How to successfully leverage real-world data to accelerate VBA development